Monday, December 3, 2007

The reason why I do what I do....

I have been working on something for Young Womens and came across this wonderful quote from President Hinkley. It really puts into perspective why I do what I do. I try to capture those precious moments of my family on video, scrapbooking, blogging, and journals as much as possible.

"To you women of today, who are old or young, may I suggest to you that you write, that you keep journals, that you express your thoughts on paper. Writing is a great discipline. It is a tremendous education effort. It will assist you in various ways, and you will bless the lives of many--now and in the years to come, as you put on paper some of your experiences and some of your musings."
--President Gordon B. Hinckley

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Love that quote! I will have to talk to my girls about that too. Love it