Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Santa Made A Special Trip


Santa came to see us this year!! He stopped off while delivering presents on Christmas Eve to visit all the kids!! We had all of my family together this year, which means alot of kids. Santa came to see them all!! Each child got a change to sit on his lap and they got a little present from him. I love the magic of Christmas and the joy the comes to the face of each child when the see that Santa knows their name and remembers them from last year!!

1 comment:

Chris said...

I'm glad you had a nice Christmas. Its also good to see you start posting on your blog again. Was Christmas holding you up? Well, either way, you'll have more time now to keep up with me and work on your blog. Great Pictures! I bet you used a very nice Nikon camera to take those! :) Happy Holidays!