Thursday, January 3, 2008



He finally got it!! All I have heard about for this past year has been this camera. He has done hours and hours of research on it and held it in his hands at every store we go into. He would talk to everyone about it...friends, neighbors, coworkers, family, and even strangers he saw using one. Finally, he got one of his own. I have to admit, it is sooo much nicer then our old little camera that has such bad shutter delay. At least this way, I get a picture of the kids while they are still looking at the camera instead their backside as they are getting up to run away.

I have learned his tactic though, talk about it until your spouse is sick in the head and gives in!! I need to try that one.

3 comments:

b. said...

A Nikon D40?
I'm jealous.....he didn't bring it up at all when he sat next to me at the Christmas party.....we could've talked for several minutes!!

b. said...

I'm serious. Call me or email me with all the details about Neil's new camera....I lost my Canon and am "considering" another one....

Chris said...

Hmmm.... Let me see, I promised my wife i would play nicely... Its great to see that you are posting again- way to go Amy! :p

And B- your KILL'in me- "we could've talked for several minutes!!" -Just minutes? Funny.... Funny....