Monday, January 28, 2008

Recently in our ward, we were reminded how technology today can be such a blessing which allows us to share with the world our thoughts and testimonies. They encouraged us to use things, like our blogs to share with others our love for the Gospel and Jesus Christ.

At the passing of our Prophet Gordon B. Hinckley, I wanted to share with many others the deep love I had for him and for the service he constantly rendered. He was truly a dedicated man of God, who's example will always we admired. Although his passing is sad, my first thought was of the reception he will have on the other side. He gets to be reunited with his sweet wife. What a joy that is for him.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I am also truly grateful for the example President Hinckley set for us. I hope we can all live up to the person that he wanted us to be!