Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Jesus wants me for a SUNBEAM!!!

*yes, this is the best picture I could get... you should have seen the rest. Can you tell we went to 9:00 church?

Paige is now a Sunbeam!! She was so excited to go to church this Sunday so she could go to the Primary room "just like Jacob." When I asked her what she was most excited about she said singing "Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam" and to go up on the stage (I think she means the stand).
After church and on the way to the car I asked her if she had fun. She says "yes, but I did not get to sing the Sunbeam song or go up on stage." I do not think she understands that these are not things she gets to do every Sunday.

2 comments:

NaMa & Boppo said...

Oh my! I LOVE this picture! Paige is the wind beneath my wings. Jacob is so sweet and kind. You're very very blessed to have such a solid family. Thanks for being a wonderful daughter and friend!

Dad

Rachael said...

adorable. Love her dress and matching shoes.