Thursday, January 8, 2009

My big helper

I need to take a moment to blog Jacob. This kid is so good and responsible that he tends to get overlooked. He is always one that I know is not going to be found under the kitchen sink eating the cleaning supplies. No this has never happened in my house, but I would not put it past the "tornado." He is my little helper. His new thing is holding Kallie and giving her a bottle. Can you say... relief!! He loves that baby girl. He loves to sit by her in the car and keep her entertained.

Here are a few pictures he asked me to take of him and Kallie. What a GREAT big brother!! We love you bud!

3 comments:

Laurie Wilson said...

Although her mouth is different, she looks a lot like jaelyn. Maybe it is the eyes. Wow, she is a cutie. She also, strangely emnough, looks like Dana did as a baby, or was it Katie. Can't remember, hehehehe.

Rachael said...

Super cute kids, Amy! You did a great job. Can't wait for the next one. Aug? Is that when you said your due date was, I can't remember.!

Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness he is so cute! What a great brother and a great son! lucky lucky!