Saturday, August 20, 2011

I guess it is time

Two years. I know. It has been almost exactly two years since my last blogging post.
It was too hard for me to make entries about my life when I felt like everything was at a stand still after my mom passed away. I did not know how to shift attention to other things when I felt like was I was frozen in time. How could I talk about my day to day's when I all I felt was empty and forced?
Now, two years later, so much has changed... so much... and I failed to record most of it. I just got done looking over alot of my older entries and I realized how much I have missed. My kids have grown, changed and learned so much. It is time I put my life back in gear and record some of these daily adventures. I still miss my mom. Everyday I miss her. I realize that that will never change, but everything else in my life can and I need to continue to with it.
So... here I go... my first entry in so long... I guess it is time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~
**  I am going to play catchup on a few events from our family.
They are going to be backdated to help me record a better timeline. **

No comments: