Wednesday, August 29, 2007

My little Man Jacob



Now, this is Jacob. He is a little Neil! Jacob also loves his Dad very much and they are sooo much alike. Jacob calls his dad, "my bestfriend" and anxiously awaits him getting home from work each day. I do not mind though, I get to spend my days with him and I know how important Jacob is to Neil too! Jacob is very even mannered. He does not like to ruffle feathers or upset anyone. He is very much a pleaser. He has a real shy streak to him though. He seems to be in a real phase where he does not like to talk to too many adults. He starts Preschool again in a few days and is going to a teacher who just moved into our area. I think he is getting bored with me during the day and is ready to get busy again.

Jacob loves Star Wars and his new thing is Transformers!! When did they come back in? Weren't these things out when I was a kid? I love to watch him grow and learn! I just hate that it is going by too fast.

1 comment:

b. said...

He's sooo cute! You guys have such great kids!