Monday, October 29, 2007

TWILIGHT!!! I am sure you have never heard of it

Yes, I have read the books!! If you have never heard of them, where have you been? I was encouraged by one of my sweet young women to read them. Honestly, I read them for her, but now I love it. I read all three in about 6 days and am now rereading them.


I do not know why they are so intriguing...it is about a vampire and a human who fall in love. But, man, if Edward was a human...he would be sooo HOT!!! I am also so excited to hear that they are in production of the movie!! Can not wait for that one.

3 comments:

Karen said...

I have heard all about these books. I guess that I should read them too. If you have them, can I borrow them sometime?

Queen Creek Chaffee's said...

I also have heard non stop about these books. I just bought this book at the airport going to philly. I am not a reader but so far so good. Wow 6 days and 3 books. I cant find that much quite time in my day so how did you do it?

Tammy said...

Hey I have actually been wanting to read those, they are the next books for my book club. If you have a copy I would love to borrow them! I am glad to see you like them, I have been a little worried.