Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Where do they learn these things?

My two year old has started calling me by my first name. She hears other kids and adults calling me "Amy" and so she thinks that is what she can call me too. I can hear her from the other room calling, ..."AMY....AAAAAMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYY!!!" She is only TWO!! She has not even learned to REALLY talk yet!! I am still getting the two or three word sentences and now she is calling me "AMY!"


I try to correct her and tell her that I am "Mom" to her, but she corrects me and says, "No, AMY" like I am the one mistaken. It could be because she is one stubborn little girl, some may call it her "terrible two's" but I call it STUBBORN!! I say it is black and she says it is white, but that is my girl. She did not learn it from me.




1 comment:

Tammy said...

I have one just like it! It doesn't matter what I offer or say, black means white and yes means no! Sounds like we both of stubborn girls! Bailey is ridiculously FIESTY! Drives me crazy, I don't know who she could be taking after though? *wink*