Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!!!




I can not express how much I love fall!! Not only do people seem to be happier, but you get to see more of them. They are not hidden inside their homes because the heat hits you in the face as soon as you open the door. The kids LOVE to go outside now and they dread coming in. It seems like this nice beautiful weather never lasts as long as those hot summer days or those freezing winter nights.



I just have to take advantage of the beauty as much as I can. I love to grab my camera and take the kids up the mountains to hike. They love it too!!! I decided to take them up there middle of last week...just me and them. Just as I get that perfect shot of the kids running through those gorgeous leaves, the battery flashes on my camera and it shuts down!! I was so ticked! Luckily, I was able to convince Neil to head back up there with me over conference weekend to enjoy the beauty of the canyon.



There is a beautiful ride into the canyon not far from our house. I never knew it was there until a few weeks ago. It has several small lakes throughout it and nice trails. This time of year those colors are AMAZING!!! I literally sit in awe of the beauty that is around me.

I love the fall...I only wish it would last longer.

2 comments:

Queen Creek Chaffee's said...

Cute pics. I to love the fall, dont get much in AZ but love it none the less.

b. said...

Very cute pictures. You look fabulous!