Friday, September 21, 2007

MY dogs....

Ok, so let me introduce my two dogs to those of you who may not know them. This is TOBY and MOLLY. Let me just say what a source of contention they can sometimes be between me and my hubby. Now, we got Toby before we even had kids. Hubby got him for my birthday and I loved it!! My family is allergic to dogs, cats, and most everything else, so this dog was perfect. He was a nonshedding dog and could stay in my house and my family could still come visit. Hubby used to love this dog, take him running with him and he would come in the car with us....well, then the kids came and things changed.


So when I wanted another dog for Toby to play with, we struck a deal. Hubby could get ANOTHER gun and I would get another dog. So, that is when Molly has come into our lives. We have had her for about 4 years now and the poor girl has had 4 different litters of puppies!! For those other pro rescue dog lovers out there, she is fixed now!! Anyway, the dogs have more then paid for themselves! Now my sweet husband is growing more and more intollerant of them. For those that know me, I am a HUGE animal lover. They would sleep in my bed, if I did not have to hear about it from someone else I sleep with. Hubby is not feeling the same. So, we have to go the rounds about it at times, but I do not believe in giving up an animal once you have commited to take care of it. My kids love these dogs and they are good for them.


I am sure I will have many future stories to tell about these events with these dogs...

2 comments:

Queen Creek Chaffee's said...

I'm with hubby, get rid of them! Dogs are for the outdoors only

Queen Creek Chaffee's said...

Where you at, I demand more posts!