Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Happy Birthday Princess








Although this blog entry is a few days late, I wanted to make an entry wishing my precious little two year old, Happy Birthday. Our lives have changed so much having a little girl in the house. I was so anxious to get you here that I tried EVERYTHING in the book. Hot sauce, castrol oil (three times), walking, bumpy rides, loud music, and even a few that I do not want to spell out here. Your Grandparents were scheduled to leave on their mission in a week and I wanted them to be there when you came into this world. Man did I stress myself out over it!! Anyway, you did decide to come early...two weeks early!! My love for you was instant. There was no denying you belonged to me with your blonde hair, which quickly showed signs of curl. How I love those curls!! Although you stared out a quiet baby, it did not take long for you to find those lungs. Your brother adores you and we love him back just as much. You call for him around the house only it comes out..."Jay jay." Fortunately, Jacob knows you are calling for him.

These two years have been ones I will Cherish. You will always be my precious little princess. Just please... do not grow up too fast. I want to take in every moment I can and remember.

2 comments:

Queen Creek Chaffee's said...

What a great post. Send our happiest birthday to the princess. Oh how thoes little girls are special.

b. said...

Awww...Happy Birthday Little Girly Girl!
There really is no denying who she belongs to!