Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Black Friday.... I know I know a little late

I just got these pictures from my sweet baby sister Katie. She was the only one that brought a camera with us on that infamous day.

We started at Toys R Us at 3:30 AM. It was cold and it was dark... but we were only about 20 back from the front of the line. By the time the doors opened at 5 am, the line was wrapped all the way past RC Willeys front door and around the corner. We had a stragey this year. Basically... grap and shove. No, not really, but we ran.... and we grabbed only what we came for and then headed for the checkout. We made it in and out of Toys R Us in 8 minutes!! Pretty dang good I think.

We were then off to Target where they opened at 6 am. Although we were farther back in line, we still got in and out of there in 15 minutes. All I wanted was Playdo.... $6.00 playdo... Silly I know!!

Anyway, we then hit Walmart & ShopKo before heading home. I made it home by 9 am.

I was exausted but was able to get most of my Christmas shopping done in 5 hours.



Shopping the Ads the day before

What a fake smile... I was tired!!

3 comments:

M & M + 4 said...

Hey!! I wanna come!!!

Laurie Wilson said...

I hate that picture of me, it was a "I'm being stupid" picture. It was not supossed to be plastered all over the internet, UGH!!! I still love you anyway!

Chalan said...

Impressive shopping ladies!! Looks like fun! :)