Monday, December 1, 2008

First day at DANCE CLASS

We decided to put Paige in a dance class. Since her brother goes to Karate a few times a week, I felt it was important to give Paige her own little niche. As an added bonus, she gets to go with her cousin Alyssa.

Today was her first day. Of course some of the fun is getting to dress up in all the fun, cute girly dance outfits. We put on her tights, leotard, ballet shoes and leg warmers. Of course, by the end of class those leg warmers ended up being more like knee pads, which was not the look I was going for. She enjoyed herself and did better then I thought she would.



















Here is a clip of her "dancing"... ok, it is more like shaking to the music.






5 comments:

M & M + 4 said...

Seriously adorable!!!

Paige said...

So cute. I think I'm cool without having a little girl until I see stuff like that. She is a doll!

Rachael said...

Her knee pads are adorable!!

Dana P said...

She was checking out her sparkles the whole time! Sooo cute! Check out my blog, I have another video on it of Al's crazy leg kick! :) Will you email what pictures you have of the class? Thanks!

Freckles said...

She is so cute!! I can't wait until Natalie's old enough to go to a dance class. Oh and I love the knee warmers! haha