Thursday, November 20, 2008

Any Ideas...


It seems that life has gotten alot busier now that there are three. I seem to have fifty things each day that I have to remember to do or places to take the kids. I need a new way to organize everything... any ideas.


I was thinking about getting me a PDA phone. Something that can help me keep track of appointments and classes. I have been known to pick up my little boy late from school because I have forgotten "early out day."


So, does anyone have a good phone or PDA that can do these kinds of things?


4 comments:

Rachael said...

If you get a PDA you usually have to pay for email service. I just use the calendar on my phone, which has an "alarm"/reminder setting. I type everything in there and set the alarm to remind me 15 minutes before the scheduled time. BUT. . . if you're looking to get a PDA I would recommend the Pearl.

Rachael said...

BTW- my phone is a LG Venus. . . .but most any phone has a calendar feature.

NaMa & Boppo said...

Just get a Franklin Planner!

(but then again, I am old!)

Amy A. said...

lol... do they even still have those?

There is a little thing called technology.

Come on Dad, keep up with the times