Friday, December 12, 2008

First "REAL" Haircut

I always knew that I would one day have that little girl that somehow found a pair of scissors and somehow managed to cut her own hair. I just hoped and prayed that when it happened, that same little girl would do it in such a way that would not require a total chopping of her hair.

Paige did indeed find a pair of scissors and did indeed cut her own hair... twice... where was I you ask that would not have noticed her cutting her hair... twice? Well, this little girl is slick. Fortunately she only cut a small portion in the front of her head... kind of by her bangs. It was hard to even notice. So, I do not think this event would classify as her first haircut.

Last week she got her first "real" haircut. It was time. The girl is over three and never had her hair professionally cut before. Here are some pictures of her new look.The Before Picture... man her face needs to be wiped.
The during... I love the smile
I think she likes it!!
The final look!! Now I just need to keep it out of her eyes






3 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh! We know how that goes! I think it turned out cute though! I love her little smile! These little girls sure can be sneaky! :) Hey, we missed you at play group this week. Next time is at Courtney's. :)

NaMa & Boppo said...

She looks like a princess! Oh, how we love those kids!

Rachael said...

Her hair is adorable!