Saturday, May 23, 2009

Summer Anderson Party

Yes, I spelt Anderson right. Some may know that my mom's maiden name is Anderson. It always causes problems when I am asked the security question on an account of my mothers maiden name. They say, "no, YOUR mothers maiden name"
anyway, we had a traditional family party at my Aunt Kay's house recently. The kids had a BLAST! It is always fun to get together. With recent changes in our family, it was nice to get together and spend time. Paige fell in love with a baby kitten that was there and she was NOT happy with me when I told her we could not bring it home. She has a great love for animals.
I just wanted to post a few pictures.



































3 comments:

Dana P said...

Ummmm... you post the pictures on your blog before you email them to me?!?! I am STILL WAITING!!

Oh, and cute post by the way, send all those pictures to me! :)

Rachael said...

The picture of whoever holding Paige on the chair makes paige look like a midget! Awesome!

Rachael said...

more like the girl holding her is GIANT!!!!