Thursday, August 6, 2009

My baby is ONE!!!

It is really true... what they say... in the blink of an eye, your children are going to be grown and out on their own to face the world. I want my babies to stay little as long as possible and they are growing too fast.

My sweet baby Kallie is one today. ONE!! Really, where did time go? Life was so different a year ago. The future looked so different. It is hard for me to understand that Kallie will not know her Nama, but I promise that she will know of the love she had for her. Kallie, your nama loved you so much! It was so hard for her to know she was leaving you behind here on Earth. I remember a time shortly before she passed, when she just held you and kissed you. The tears were in her eyes and she rocked you back and forth. She whispered softly to you, "my sweet Kallie, my sweet baby Kallie." She did love you honey. You will not know her while here on Earth, you will not remember her, but know that she loved you. I know that she watches over you and protects you.

I am so greatful for this sweet baby in our lives. What a joy she has been. I truely believe that the Lord blessed me with her and her sweet gentle ways to help in my times of trial. Kallie has a sweet spitit. She has a mellow temperment and is the most easy going child I have had... by FAR!! We are so glad she came to our family. Kallie- I love you! Your family loves you. Thank you for choosing our family! Happy Birthday baby girl.

3 comments:

b. said...

Awww....Happy Birthday, Sweet Pea!!

She really is THE most pleasant baby I've ever known!

Dana P said...

Thank was really sweet Aim.

Kallie, you are loved more than you will ever know by people on both sides of the veil. I love you so much! Happy, happy birthday!

Heather-hoo Andersen said...

Hey beautiful blue eyed baby! We love you so much!! Happy Birthday!!