Saturday, November 10, 2007

Week in review

Ever sit there at the end of your week and wonder where it went, what did I really get done, and why do things look the same as they did a week ago? Well, I figured that maybe if I review the things I accomplished last week and then set a list of "To Do's" for next, then maybe my days will seem more accomplished.

Sunday - church ( I can remember that one)
Monday - ?????
Tuesday - .....Mutual .....
Wednesday - ??????
Thursday - Sold a car
Friday - Shopping
Saturday - returned what I bought the day before and more shopping

Ok, so that did not help so much. Maybe I should just list my "To Do's" for this week.

Sunday - Church
Monday - Laundry, Paint upstairs shelves, Visiting Teaching
Tuesday - Grocery Shop, Get brakes on car done, Mutual
Wednesday - Clean House, mow lawn (probably for the last time this year)
Thursday - Christmas Shop, clean bathrooms
Friday - Finish Decorating for Christmas, Organize Toy room
Saturday - ????

Well, we will see if that helps any. I am sure that none of this is going to transpire, but it is a start.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I feel your Pain!! I made a list of like 20 things on my board that I want to slowly knock off one or two a week or so. It's been about 2 weeks and haven't even had time to think about one of them. I think I might have to employ my mother-in-law for help! I never get enough done. Be thankful you only have one in diapers! I heard you are thinking about a baby though, any news? See you Tomorrow!