Thursday, November 22, 2007

Well, I can finally come out of hiding! I can turn my Christmas lights on without fear of ridicule. Yes, I have to admit, I put my tree up the day after Halloween. I could not wait any longer. It almost went up BEFORE Halloween. I got all new decorations for my tree this year and could not wait to see how it would all come together. I love my tree!! Now I get to decorate the rest of my house. I love this time of year. I love the smell that comes with it. The smell of pine and cinnomon. Makes me so nestalgic. My parents are home this year for Christmas. They were out on a mission the last two Christmas's. I am excited for this year and the time we get to have together. I will post pictures soon of my tree!!

2 comments:

Chris said...

You have a very serious problem. I think that the insurance that you have will pay for counseling.. Christmas trees should not be put up until the 10th of December! I also heard that admitting your "issue" is the first step to recovery- so at least you have that going for you! Good luck with that! Neil will need it! :p

Tammy said...

You crack me up! I wanted to before Thanksgiving, but I just couldn't bring myself to it. And I couldnt' get Chad to get the tree out of the attic. Oh well. I wish Christmas had more time to be enjoyed also. Now we have snow to make it feel just right!