Monday, June 2, 2008

Flash into my future


Paige found my wedding veil in my closet yesterday and came to find me wearing it. It hit me just how quickly I might have to see her in one of her own. Can't time just slow down a little bit and allow me to enjoy the little personalities that they have. My Paige is so whitty! The things she comes up with really crack me up. I love to hear how the mind of a two year old works and the thoughts she has and how she sees life. There is so much innocence behind those mischievous eyes. She really loves her mom and we have a great relationship. She loves to be right by me while I am cooking or cleaning. I really love the sweet girl she has become.


** oh, and why did no one clean that face before this picture was taken? Is she ever clean?

4 comments:

b. said...

She's super cute!

Heather-hoo Andersen said...

I love this kid!!! I especially love the "cheezy" grin... Only you can make Aunt Heather laugh with just the looks on your cute little face....

Chris said...

This is why we use PHOTOSHOP- to clean the kids faces up!

Rachael said...

At least her hair was done! :)