Friday, June 20, 2008

My husband the softball star


For those of you who know my husband well, will know that he is not the most sports oriented person out there. He will watch a game if it is on, but his days are not consumed with it. I have liked this about him actually. I know that come basketball or football season, I still get to have my same old hubby around. Well, his department got a softball team together this year. He decided that it may be fun to stretch his wings a little bit and hang-out with the guys doing the sweaty guy stuff like Softball. The team is not one of the best, but I think he has enjoyed the time he has had to play with some of his co-workers in a different setting. His job is so high stress at times, that is was nice to be able to hit a feel balls around and let off some steam.


Besides, what women does not like to watch her man out there running around the bases and hitting a few balls?

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Is that his baseball card picture? He looks so professional.

Queen Creek Chaffee's said...

I coould not stop laughing, did you really post that your husband enjoys to "feel balls around and let off some steam" You guys are the best. When are you coming to AZ?

Amy A. said...

You know... I am going to leave the spelling error, but because it is so funny!! I hope everyone knows what I mean