Friday, June 20, 2008

Time out Corner


Yes, this is becoming a daily image at our house!! I have found that "time-out" chairs do not work around here. Paige will just sit there and watch what is going on around her and still feel like she is a part of the activites. So, I have found that I get the best results with the corner. There is always one around...unless you are in a circular room....and they can take their pick of the one they want.


Yes, the time out corner works best around here.


2 comments:

Heather-hoo Andersen said...

Amy! I think you are the best mom around! I love "time out" spots too. Madisen's is still at the top of the stairs. The "time out" chair never worked for her either. Paige is being SO good in that corner. Love ya Paigee!!!

Tammy said...

we do LOTS of different time outs at my house, the corner, their room, the chair, sitting next to mom, whatever is most convenient! My kids spend a LOT of time in timeout, kind of sad, but they will learn eventually.