Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Have I mentioned lately that I HATE my apartments!! Man, I really really hate them.
I guess what I hate the most is that just when you think things are going well...they are all rented, you have had no calls with problems or complaints and THEN YOU GET SMACKED ON THE SIDE OF THE HEAD!!

I have this handyman. Is is slow, but he is CHEAP...oh and a little stupid! But, I will get a call from a tenant who has a leak so I call him. This easy leak then turns into having to rip the Sheetrock out, replace some pipes, patch the Sheetrock and then repaint. What a joke!!
Then, I get a call from another tenant that the electric Hot Water heater is not working. I send Mr. Bonehead down there. He finds that breakers are bad, but can not find any to replace it with. Then I hear that my idiot tenants are building fires in the fireplace...I told them not too!! Oh, one of the tenants has been committed to some mental hospital...wants to default...could it get any better?

1 comment:

Tammy said...

renters, I know how you feel. Except we never had as many houses as you. Real estate is tough because people aren't all responsible!