Monday, March 24, 2008

I AM FINALLY DONE!!!

It has only taken me a year, but I am officially done with my real estate classes. I wanted to get my real estate license to buy and sell investment properties for Hubby and I. It has been a LONG road... alot longer then it should have been! But, I am officially done!

Well, now I have to study up and take my national test for the board of Realtors, then find a broker who not charge me an arm and a leg to buy and sell my own properties...ok, then I will be done!

But at least NO MORE CLASSES!! YEA!!

4 comments:

Chris said...

Congrats Amy! Nice Job!

Sherri said...

Yay! congratulations!!!

b. said...

Congrats!! I had no idea you were doing that....good for you!

Tammy said...

That's AWESOME! I am doing the same thing right now. I am doing the online classes and trying to finish them asap. But my hubby keeps getting mad because it is taking me too long. I'm trying! Good luck on the test and with the baby!