Thursday, March 20, 2008

My future Police Officer

These guns were a Christmas Present this last December. Little did we know how much of a hit they were going to be. He wears them ALL the time!! I mean... ALL THE TIME!! He wakes up in the morning and puts them on the pants he is going to wear that day. He wears them to the grocery store, to the Dr. Appointments, and he even wore them into Kindergarten registration yesterday. He tells me how when he gets bigger, he is going to fight the "bad guys" just like his dad. That idea makes me a little nervous, but it really is cute how much Jacob looks up to his dad

3 comments:

Chris said...

Wow. Its about time you updated your blog! I thought you forgot how to update! I think I have (on average) 30 posts to your 1! Hey, if you need help on that, let me know! I'm here for ya!

Heather-hoo Andersen said...

Jacob - Aunt Heather thinks you look totally grown up wearing those guns. Remember to be careful though. I love you!!!

b. said...

He's growing so tall!