Saturday, April 5, 2008

We got them


The much anticipated...the much talked about...then much desired... HANNA MONTANA TICKETS!! Yes, for the Stadium of Fire on the 4th of July!! I personally could care less about Hanna Montana, but the Blue Man Group will be cool!! Tickets were sold out in 15 minutes!


I GOT 16 of them!! I almost had another 8, but the timer ran out before I could enter the credit card # and it kicked me back to the beginning. HUGE BUMMER!!


Anyway, my brother Matt and his family are coming out for my sisters wedding in July and are going to be able to make Stadium of Fire. Their 8 year old is a HUGE Hanna Montana fan. Which 6-12 year old isn't?


1 comment:

Heather-hoo Andersen said...

Don't tell Madisen that you have tickets. I was not able to get them!! :0) Heather A.