Monday, September 22, 2008

Kallie's Blessing Day


*I do not know what is up with her face here...


*Explanation: Paige is wearing her Bell Costume. This is not her church dress

**Do you like Paige's evil eye?


Yesterday was a special day for my family. Kallie was blessed by her dad. Since I had a lot of family in town for my Grandmothers Funeral, we decided last minute to bless her. It was really special to me to have my brother there to participate in the blessing. He lives so far away and I have missed them. I am so glad that things worked out that he was able to be there to help bless her.

She has been such a special addition to our family. Although the adjustment from two to three has been really draining on me, I would not take it back for anything. She adds a special spirit to our home and it has been fun having a newborn around. I can start to see her personality shining through already. She is really quite and sweet. She has started to smile and it lights up her face. We love to try to make her smile.

7 comments:

Crystal said...

The blessing was really sweet! She is an adorable little girl! My mom loved how much hair she has! Her dress was beautiful!

PS We will be there on Wednesday, but might be a few minutes late. :)

Paige said...

The blessing was so nice. Your family is so cute! I have been cruising around since Derek is at school until forever...I'm just seeing what friends I have out there blogging that I haven't known about. I'm so excited to find you.

Chris said...

She looks so beautiful! I can't believe how much she has changed just since I've seen her. I'm sorry to hear about your grandma. Traci

Paige said...

I was only hoping to be cool enough to be invited to yours! Of course, I want in!!!

Rachael said...

She's adorable and you don't look so bad yourself. I don't know what "baby fat" you're talking about needing to work off.

Chalan said...

Cute picutes. I confess it makes me a little baby hungry. :)

Porter Family said...

You look beautiful Amy! And don't tell your F-I-L this, but he is starting to look alot like Grandpa Andersen! (Not that that is a bad thing, I just don't want him to feel old) ;-) He's lost weight and he looks great.