Thursday, September 4, 2008

Real life Picture TAG

I have been tagged with a REAL LIFE PICTURE TAG.
Rules: The rules are you have to take ten pictures of the following things. And you have to do it RIGHT AWAY. No straightening, cleaning or wiping your child's nose. I took them right away I did not touch a thing. No Cheating.


1. The Refrigerator:
Loaded!! Yes, that is a cheesecake on the top shelf... my weakness.


2. The Closet: What a mess!! I have a pile on the floor of too bigs, too smalls, and need to go's!!


3. The Pantry: Fortunately, I just reorganized!!


4. Your Favorite Room: this is just my favorite because it is the one that seems to stay the MOST clean!!
5. Laundry Room : Nothing special...



6. Self Portrait: YUCK!! Sorry, this is all you get.

7. The Bathroom: did not say which one, so I took one of the kids. Mine is a mess!
8. What are you kids doing right now:
Paige is sleeping...susshhhhKallie is cryingJacob is watching Spiderman
9. Kitchen Sink: This was clean after breakfast this morning, then we had lunch. Those are spaghetti O's in the sink.10. Favorite Pair of Shoes: I choose these, just because they are what I wear all the time. Easy to put on and off!! It is all about the convience!!


I tag... Laurie, Monica, Crystal, Chalan, Melissa, Rachel, Dana, Katie, Heather, Brooke, Sherri, Chris (Carter) or Traci, and whoever else I am missing and wants to try!! You better not cheat!!


8 comments:

Chris said...

First off- Nice job- I believe you that you weren't cheating. Now, I think that I am omitted from this, just because I dont have a -Closet,Pantry, or Laundry Room- our house isn't big enough for those kinds of things! If it makes you feel better- I'll take a picture of the outside of my house, where everything resides anyway. Did you just foget that we are white trash? Its o.k.- you wouldn' be the first! I like your post though! I'll live vicariously through you... :p

Amy A. said...

Traci - you are a chicken!! LOL you do to have a closet and a washer/dryer!! I know because Chris is always cursing it.

Try a better excuse

Crystal said...

Thanks for the fun tag! Luckily I saw it AFTER I did my nap time cleaning! :)

Sherri said...

Oh darn, just when my camera needs an unfindable battery!

Porter Family said...

What a cute idea. Your house is cleaner than mine is AFTER I clean it. So not fair. We are also living in 900 sq ft., so I feel like I have a great excuse to be disorganized and untidy. ;-) We won't use words like messy or disaster. Beautiful baby, by the way. And that boy of yours looks just like Neil. What a cutie, your little one, not Neil. :-)

-The other girl who used to be called Amy Andersen.

Chris said...

That was a good excuse- and it wasnt Traci who wrote it. Just because I am nice, doesn't mean that it is Traci writing the comment. I can be nice too!
Anywho, we really don't have a closet, or a pantry, or even a Laundry Room. Thats what happens when your house is less than 1000 sqr feet and you have 3 kids to fit in it. :p Sorry to shoot ya down! But nice try.

Rachael said...

Does it count even though my name is mispelled?

Stephanie said...

So fun! So glad you didn't cheat and I am so impressed that you recently had a little one start school and had a new baby and your house can still be so clean and organized! you are the woman!

My favorite shoes too are flip flops, so comfy and convienient!

I have had cheesecake 2 times.. one I thought it was horrible and vowed to never touch the stuff again, and the other after much prodding tried it again, it was tasty stuff! what is your favorite brand (or are they all good???)