Thursday, September 4, 2008

Maybe a little bit early



Yes, I have put up my "Fall" decorations already!! Ok, some may say "Trick or Treat" or "Happy Halloween", but I consider them fall, so I am not TOO early with putting them up...right?


I love this time or year. I think it is my favorite. I love the fall colors and could not wait to decorate my house with them. I may...may be just a little bit early, but I just could not wait any longer. And hay, the stores are already getting Christmas stuff out, so who is early now?


2 comments:

Chris said...

Your mantel is so cute! One of the things I love about fall are the clothes. Sweaters are the best, and they hide your flaws. It is a great time of year. Traci

Crystal said...

Hooray! I am getting mine out this weekend! I LOVE my fall decor too! :)