Thursday, September 4, 2008

A sick newborn

Life is suddenly alot more work!! My little Kallie has a cold and it is so hard to see the little ones sick. Her nose is so little that any amount of blockage makes it very hard on her. She is having a hard time eating because her nose is plugged and she has to sleep upright. Poor little girl!!

I do not consider myself a paranoid mom. I have always had my kids out and about within days of them being born. I am not a freak about the clean hands rule before someone can hold them...
But, I have also not had a child sick this young before. Guess I need to rethink some things.

3 comments:

Heather-hoo Andersen said...

I am so sorry that Kallie is not feeling well. Let me know if she needs her Aunt Heather to come down and hold her today! :0)

Chris said...

It is so sad to see babies sick. It is hard for them and for mom. I especially hate sucking out their noses. Sooooo sad. I hope she feels better soon. Traci

Sherri said...

Poor baby! I hate when they get sick and stuffy that little! Makes life for mama hard!