Thursday, August 28, 2008

Kallie's 2 week check-up


Ok, here is the boring stuff for all you readers out there. Since I am using this blog as my journal... and going to eventually put it into a book, I am going to post things like kids wellness check updates and "stuff".
I know it is going to be boring for most of you, so sorry.

We had Kallie's two week check up and here are her stats...

Weight: 7 lbs 10 oz. Up from her birth of 7 lbs 4 oz,
Length: 19 1/2" Not much change there

Percentile: 25% in both areas.

She is also doing a good job adjusting to night and days. I really can not complain. For only being three weeks old, she is doing great!! Her first spread is about 5 hours then falls right back asleep and then a second spread of 4 hours. Ok, so this is MOST nights. I do have some exceptions. But for the most part I am only getting up on time a night!! YEA!!

3 comments:

Rachael said...

I love reading baby updates. It's fun to watch her grow.

Chalan said...

What a cute baby girl- how are you adjusting? They get big so fast, I know with Creed i just tried to soak up those newborn days because they don't last long. Looking at your cute Kallie makes me a little baby hungry. i bet you are loving such a cute baby!

Heather-hoo Andersen said...

ok - so only up really once a night. I hope Kallie talked to her two cousins before she was born and told them that they had to be just as nice to me!! Love ya!