Monday, August 4, 2008

I had a Dr. Appointment today. NOT GOOD NEWS!! Last week I was not even to a 1!! NOT EVEN A 1! Well, I did alot off "activities" this week that I thought would help with delivery along... and today I found out that none of it helped. YES, I AM STILL A 1! What is up with this?

Baby #3, my other two were early. I thought for sure, this baby would be early. NOPE!! I am 39 1/2 weeks and this girls is showing no signs of coming out!! I am so frustrated! I can not even be induced because she is still to far up and I have not progressed enough to qualify for induction! In fact, the Dr. told me that he thought I was going to make it to my next weeks appointment. Does he realize that I will be overdue at this point? OVERDUE!!!

ANY SUGGESTIONS? I am open to anything at this point!!

I spent about an hour last night riding on my parents ATV's, I have been on walks, lunges, squats, skipping...now I know that none of these are pretty pictures. Any other suggestions?

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!

3 comments:

b. said...

A storm ought to bring a baby with it.

Chris said...

Change dr.'s. Mine will induce you if it is not your first child. Call me if you want the #. Traci

Rachael said...

Sorry Amy--This message is for Chris. I want the # of your doctor. :) I'm due in a month & 1/2 And I don't want to take any chances.