Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Am I really that old?

There are those moments in your life when you ask yourself..." Am I really that old?"

Well, this is one of them. Tomorrow Jacob starts Kindergarten. KINDERGARTEN!! Am I really that old? Paige is also starting Preschool two days a week, leaving me at home with my newborn. Yes, I planned it this way.

When I had Paige, Jacob started his first year of preschool just weeks later. It is so nice for me to be able to adjust to one at a time. Now, I am sending my oldest to Kindergarten, the next to preschool!! I have reached that next era in my life. Things will never be the same. Now, I have to plan vacations around the school schedule just like everyone else.

Jacob has an open house later today where he gets to meet his teacher. I hope this helps him go tomorrow morning. My fear is that I am going to have to deal with a crying child who will not go into class tomorrow morning at 9:00 am. I really hope that is not me. I hope he runs right in and tells me to come back later. POSITIVE THINKING!!! POSITIVE THINKING!!

No comments: