Sunday, August 3, 2008

Yes, I am still here

No, I have not updated my blog because I am in the hospital or recovering. I am still here and still pregnant. TRYING to take all the advice I am given.... "enjoy this last week, you will miss being pregnant once that baby is here", "enjoy all the sleep you can get now", "remember these times for you are going to miss it when it is over." Well, I am sorry, but right now all I can think about is GET THIS BABY OUT!!!

I think I am bruised from the inside from all the kicks and punches I am receiving. I do not remember my other children being this strong.

I sure hope this is the last Sunday I have to go to church being pregnant!!

I really think I am going to be pregnant forever!!

Did you know there was some lady in a third world country who's baby died inside of her and actually fossilized there. She was pregnant for 50 years!! See, it really can happen. I might be pregnant forever!!!

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Please don't say that. You're scaring me. I feel your pain. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Tuesday. . .but before would be fine too. :)
BTW- my offer's still there. & HAVE YOU DECIDED ON A NAME?

Chris said...

PLease PLEASE- please dont be pregnant forever!!!! WE want the real Amy back! You know? The one that was calm and relaxed(and nice)? Come onnnn BABY!
Love ya Amy!

Chris

Dana P said...

Amy you make me laugh! You are holding up very well and look great! There IS an end in sight! Love ya!