Monday, July 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!!


I have always had the benefit of having my birthday close to my dad's. We always get to share the cakes and family dinners together. Now that I am married, it is always a good reminder for my husband that mine is approaching. This way he has no excuse for forgetting. Although at this age... who really even cares about birthdays anymore!!

Anyway, I wanted to write a quick note to my dad!! Happy Birthday to you!!! Happy Birthday to YOU!!

Thanks for always being there. Love you lots!!

**man I also realized I need more pictures of you!!

4 comments:

Boppo said...

Thanks Blamer! I love and admire you greatly. I am proud to be your dad. Neil is LUCKY to have you as his wife and mother of his kids! Take care always,

Dad

Boppo said...

Blamer, I couldn't find a link to Dan's blog on your site? Could you add it and we can use your blog site to access everyones?

I still love you! :-)

Rachael said...

Seeing your dad brings back so many fun memories.
Are you're parents missionaries again or does your dad just wear his nametag because he's trying to set a new style? lol

Rachael said...

By the way, I'm hoping that you get the best birthday present ever---A sweet new baby (not to mention not being pregnant anymore). If she's stuborn and won't come then, I think it would be fun to have her on 08-08-08.