Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Family Night in the Canyon

One of the things I LOVE about this area is how close we are to the mountains. Neil and I love taking the kids up on a weeknight or over the weekend to cook hot dogs or walk in the trails. It was exspecially fun to get everyone together while the family was in town for the wedding to have a family night up in the canyon.

We cooked hot dogs and smores, watched the kids run and play in the dirt and enjoyed being together. With our quickly growing family, it is fun to create fun memories like these.

Here are a few picture from our night

**why is it so hard to line these pictures up right...sorry but this is the best I can do


Matt's Kids w/ my Jacob

My mom- sorry about the look I captured Matt's Son- Tyler & Jacob Most of the older Grandkids - Matt & Monica's, my two, and Laurie's Son My Brother Matt & his wife Monica Matt's Oldest, Ashley My baby sister Katie Laurie's youngest Jaelyn Matt's youngest - Andrew Lauries husband, Kevin & their son Jonathon

6 comments:

Unknown said...

[Sure, sure. get me with the funny
look on my face!!! Warn me next time!! Love ya tons

Nama of 12 beauties

Tammy said...

I love cookouts. And you are almost done with that baby. I love watching the countdown on your blog

Rachael said...

Do you like how I comment on every post? hee hee. I was just going to suggest that you put who's kids are who's. I know the older one's are Matt and Monica's but the little ones? ? ? like the red head leave me guessing. BTW- your mom hasn't aged at all. She looks great!

Rachael said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy A. said...

ok Rach - I updated for you...

Rachael said...

Thanks. You're awesome.