Monday, July 14, 2008




As I mentioned in an earlier post, we had a spa day last Thursday...kindof a send off to Katie. I went with all my sisters, my mom and my dear sister-in-law. Poor Monica, being the only sister-in-law...but she fits in perfectly. We went to a local spa here in Spanish Fork. Neil has treated me to a few massages there before and I could not wait to get back. It is a real relaxing place where you truly feel pampered. They provided us with lunch before we got started and then we all got changed into these huge plush robes. Now...I looked a little ridiculous in a robe!! My belly just made me look odd. I do not think people realized I was pregnant, they just thought I looked oddly shaped. Oh Well!! We each got massages, facials and pedicures!! It was so much fun. I got a few pictures off of my sister to post, so here you go!!


**and yes, there is a rare photo of my belly!! Good thing the end is almost here!!

5 comments:

Rachael said...

I hate you and your beautiful pregnant body! You look really good Amy. I loved being able to see pictures of your siblings!

Tammy said...

massage! ooh that sounds like fun!

Dana P said...

Did you guys ALL use my photos!?? :) Check out Laurie's and Monica's blogs....... I bet you are glad I brought my camera now!!!

Cinderella Suzy's said...

Yep Dana we left our camera in UT so we have no pictures from our trip yet.

Rachael said...

I linked into your blog through Rachael and Clint's. I still think of you as a little girl, but here you are (just like Rachael) married with adorable children. It was fun looking at all your pictures and reading your blog. Good luck with your new little one!

Patti Luke