Monday, July 14, 2008

She made it official!


I come from a family of five brothers & sisters... (one brother, all the rest sisters). I am second oldest and have been married almost the longest (9 years). Because of this, I have had the pleasure of being there when all my younger siblings have been married. Friday, my youngest and last sibling was married. It was a wonderful day! Being able to sit in the temple next to my husband and see Katie get sealed to her companion. The sealing was beautiful and it was hard not to get emotional. Of course, I have a baby that could come anytime, and this did not help with the hormones staying under control. She decided to forgo a reception..like we all did. Instead, she just had a very nice luncheon with her family and a few friends. It was held at Thanksgiving Point and was VERY beautiful!!


Congratulations Katie!! You were a beautiful bride.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Katie is soooo Cute!!!! (and tan). She looks beautiful and so happy! BTW: YOU still make me sick!---skinny. Can't wait for that baby to come. She's going to be such a cutie! and I can't wait to see her.