Wednesday, July 9, 2008

What we have been up to...

With my baby sisters wedding just days away and family in town, things have been busy around here. I wanted to give a quick update as to what we have been doing the last few days.

We went to our yearly tradition of Provo City Days on the fourth...ok, the outing only lasted about in hour with the heat, but the kids got a snow cone and a ride down the slide. That night, Jacob went to Stadium of Fire with my Mom & Dad and my brother and his family, while Neil and I watched the fireworks somewhere else.

On Saturday, we went to my nieces baptism where I was able to give the talk on Baptism to her and then met the whole Johnston crew to watch Wall E. The show was cute and Paige slept on me the whole time. I think she was exhausted from the night before.



Yesterday, we went to the graduation of my future brother-in-law from the Police Academy. It was fun to see someone else going through the same event in their life that we experienced just about five years ago. Congrats Jeremy.

In between has been alot of family togetherness and cousin playing. Tomorrow all us girls are having a fun filled day at the SPA!!! YEA!! I can not tell you how much I am looking forward to that one! My legs are killing me and I need that massage! We start with lunch, have about 3-4 hours at the spa getting all kinds of facials, massages, manicures, & pedicures and then we top off the night with dinner. Thanks husbands for taking the kids so we can enjoy some relaxing time together. The week is topped off with Katies wedding on Friday!!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Girl! You are busy! Hope you have a fun family week! I just love weddings! It's always fun to have family in town!