Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Congradulations Katie!










For those who have not heard, my baby sister is officially engaged!! I say officially because they had a temple date, a reception center, the wedding dress and photographer all picked out before she got the ring. Talk about cart before the horse!

Anyway, his name is Jeremy Bailey and he is from Orem. Funny enough, he is going to be a Police Officer and has plans of working at the prision with Neil. We are excited for her and for Jeremy to be a part of our family. Neil is glad to have a brother-in-law with such similar interests. I know you can tell that he has the same build as Neil too :)!!

They are set to get married on July 11th in the American Fork Temple. Did I mention that she is going to have to save me two seats in the sealing room, because I am going to be 9 1/2 months pregnant? Yea, fun times for me. I need to make sure I am placed in the BACK of all her wedding pictures.

Congradulations Katie and Jeremy

2 comments:

Rachael said...

That's so Awesome! Katie looks so cute

Chalan said...

Congrats Katie!! That is so exciting. I'm glad you have a blog so I can hear some of the family news! :) Her cart before the horse sounds like Jill. Kids these days- :)