Monday, May 5, 2008

I love this place!!

For years I have always made fun of Texan's. They always seemed to think that their state was its our country. When you met someone from Texas, they were always very proud of where they lived and were not shy about telling you. I used to laugh deep down and roll my eyes at the thought of it... I did not do that when I would tell someone I was from Utah. You would not see me straighten high in my chair and adjust my shirt and say "Yes, I am from UTAH!!"

Well, although I love our great state here, I now understand a little more about Texans and why they love their state so much. Not only can you get really good Mexican and BBQ food, the place is beautiful. Just look at this greenery. It was green EVERYWHERE!! It was absolutely beautiful everywhere you looked.

It was different not having mountains to give you directions, but the hills seemed to roll and the flow in every direction.




The other thing I really loved about the area was the homes. They were all BRICK homes. None if this stucco or vinyl siding crap. Nice ALL BRICK homes!! They were all very pretty homes. Here are a few we took pictures of.













We did fall in love with a house there. Who knows if anything will come of it or if we even get a job there, but look at some of the nice features it has. It comes with a theater room, which is nicely located just of a family game room. The stair case is to die for!! I loved it. It was so open. There were two bedroom off to one side of the house where our two girls could share and another bedroom on the opposite side of the house for our only boy. Well, now that I know I love the houses, I love the area, and I love the food, we just need to find a job.

1 comment:

Heather-hoo Andersen said...

What? Why in the world would you want to live in an ugly house like these? Too ugly!!! Just kidding....I think that they are too far away! ha