Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Where have I been?




In preperation for our move, we are selling our investment properties!! YEA!! They have been a true blessing for us the last 8 years we have been doing it, but I can tell you...I am not going to miss those late night calls or unexpected vacancies. We have two of them on the market right now and I have been doing it myself. I feel like I have done this buying and selling thing enough times, that this should be a piece of cake, but I really was not prepaired for how it consumes my days. All the phone calls... all the showings.. waiting for the offers... countering the offers... waiting for the response... I am tired.

I am greatful that it has been easier then expected. We have been flooded with calls and walk throughs, but I am still very tired. We have an offer in right now on one of them, I am waiting to counter due to the fact that we have had alot of interest and I am hoping I get another to play against it. At least things are moving forward and in this market, I am greatful.
More to follow...




No comments: