Thursday, May 15, 2008

My poor Paige


You hate to see your kids sick. As a parent, I want to do anything to take the pain away from my kids. My poor Paige has been struggling with a real bad cold the last few days. She has been running a high fever and gets the cold shakes really bad at times. I do not think she has been out of PJ's for three days. We have a small couch in our room that folds out into a bed, the kids know that this is where they get to sleep when they are not feeling well. I little perk for them...to sleep in mom and dads room. Only, we get to stay up all night listening to the coughs and cry's. Not alot of fun for mom and dad, but we do it all for our kids.

After a long day of following me around whining, coughing, and crying, I found her passed out on the couch downstairs. My poor sick little girl!!

3 comments:

Chalan said...

Sorry about Paige- I hate having sick kids- it's the worst. Hope she feels better. By the way, love your new background. :)

Heather-hoo Andersen said...

Oh little Paigee. I hope you feel better soon. I hope the cold weather on Monday did not make you sick!! I feel awful if it did!!! Love you....Aunt Heather

Chris said...

I guess it is going around- Cameron had a bad cough and high fever for about 3 days last weekend, and now Zac has a fever, and is throwing up! What a pain, I hate dealing with sick kids- I feel so bad- but not much you can do!