Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I walked in the pantry and what did I see....


No, not popcorn popping, but a tower of Spaghetti O's looking back at me.

This is just an example of my typical day with Paige. I think she is in there throwing something away but when she does not quickly return, I get suspicious and go looking for her. I find her in there turning our food storage into the playroom and building a tower with the cans of Princess Spaghetti O's. You would think the child does not have any other toys to play with. She has a whole room dedicated to toys. It is toy heaven!! We even have real building blocks, but the poor girl thinks canned goods are more fun.

Oh well, what is a mom to do? As long as she was quite and staying clean, I will let her carry on.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Too funny! How did she even get them stacked that tall?!