Thursday, October 9, 2008

See... I can pray for a car

Every morning I turn the TV in my bedroom on for the kids to watch a quick cartoon while I get myself and the baby ready for the day. When I turned it on this morning, I was greeted by a female preacher on some Christian Worship channel. This was not the last program I had watched the night before, I assure you... it must have been some early morning sermon. Anyway... the lady was talking about prayer and if we pray hard enough for something we will be blessed enough to receive it. I believe this to a degree, but what was odd here was that she was pertaining this to cars...

she says..
"I have some wonderful letters here from faithful people who had wonderful proof that they get what they pray for.
So and So writes... (I do not remember the name)
"I was in need of a car. My old one was just not working anymore and I needed a way to work. So, I prayed for a car and I was blessed with a car. In fact, the best car I have ever had."
So lets all pray for cars. If you need a car, let us pray for you so you can get that car. Get onto our web site and tell us if you need a car. In fact, tell us what kind of car you want even. We can all pray for you to get your car."


So, you see... if I pray then I will get that new SUV I have been wanting. All I have to do is tell this lady and I will get my car.

1 comment:

Paige said...

Let me know how that works out for you. lol, I love it!