Friday, October 10, 2008

LDS Prophets warn us of the dangers facing America

First off I want to say that I am not one to focus too much on the negative things in life. I do not like to create panic or worry in others and this is not my intention in posting this clip. I was just poking around youtube last tonight and found this. I found it interesting and important enough to share. We are all aware of the troubles facing us today and with it comes my growing concern. As a family, we have tried to prepare ourselves for whatever may lie ahead. We have been making a strong effort to get our food storage in order. We are trying to prepare ourselves and our household for whatever may come our way. We have been told for over 40 years to get prepared for the approaching storm. I do not feel that people need to be filled with fear, but I do think it is important to be prepared. I hope you find this as insightful as I did.

No comments: