Thursday, October 9, 2008

It's tough to be three

Paige is definitely starting to show signs of being smack in the middle of the "terrible three's!!" This little girl has sass and ATTITUDE!! You know it is bad when she tilts her head to the side while shacking her finger at you and tells you what she is and is not going to do. She definitely thinks she is in charge.

A few days ago she was asked over and over again to clean up a mess she made. After repeatly asking, Neil put her in her room for a "time out." This is what we found when we came back to check on her a few minutes later.












She had fallen asleep under the babies crib. Yes, I left her there. She needed that nap!!

6 comments:

traci said...

that is hysterical! I swear that 3 is way worse than 2. Good luck with that. ;) Traci

Dana P said...

I love it! I would have left here there too, they look so peaceful when they are sleeping! :)

Heather-hoo Andersen said...

Of course she has her blanket with her. Paige - your Aunt Heather loves you so much!! Your being 3 reminds me so much of how Madisen was at that age. So - see, there is hope that you ARE raising a drama queen!!! :0)

Laurie Wilson said...

She is sooo cute! I wish my kids would just randomly fall asleep, they never do!!!

Crystal said...

This too funny! Kaley has fallen asleep in time-outs all the time! Sometimes it's just worth it! :)

Tammy said...

that is funny stuff! I have left a sleeping child like that many times. They totally need their sleep more than they need to be out from under the crib!