Tuesday, October 7, 2008

It has been too long since my last post... I never take a week!! I guess that means that nothing much is happening around here.

We have had a move out at one of our duplex's and yes... they left us with a mess to clean up!! That is what has been taking up all of our time. We have gotten another tenant lined up but it has taken us a while to get it "rent ready."

Also, we sold our long time loved vechile. We had our explorer for 7 years and was a great vechile for us. It will be missed... Neils brother Jared bought it from us. I know that it will be well taken care of and loved. :) SO for now, I am driving the latest van we have bought. I am trying to talk Neil into a new vechile for me and am not having much luck.

So... that is about it... I know very boring

2 comments:

Chris said...

You have got to be loving that Honda! Neil says you are- so don't act like you hate it! Plus- its a huge improvement from your last car. Are you Italian??? I have never seen Vehicle spelled "vechile". :p Who needs a stupid Italian car anyway!

Amy A. said...

oh chris... where you been? I always need you around to correct my speelling. Yes, the van is ...ok... looks too much like yours.